Your future starts now
At ReadyTech, we’re always thinking about what the future of work means for our clients. For our team, that means living that future right now, with a workplace culture that puts people at the very centre of what we do.
Project Manager – IT Project Contract Manager (JobReady, Sydney)
Full Time Permanent Role
$140k to $160k + Superannuation
ReadyTech (ASX:RDY) is a leading provider of mission-critical people management software for educators, employers and facilitators of career transitions.
We provide modern, cloud-based technology in the exciting environments of EdTech and HRTech.
This role is based at the ReadyTech HQ in Pyrmont.
Right now, we’re growing fast and we need an experienced IT Project Manager to join our Delivery Team.
We have a lot of exciting projects in flight. Think significant technology implementations/digital transformation, development delivery and other discreet projects across tertiary education including leading universities.
The role is about working closely with clients, internal Product Managers/Owners and the Delivery Team – and managing contract requirements/scope and ensuring teams are aligned accordingly.
Things move fast, so you need to care deeply about the detail and ensure project governance with internal and external stakeholders is maintained at all times. You will:
- act as the primary contact between all project stakeholders to provide guidance on all aspects of the project lifecycle
- define and implement a successful delivery process with an overriding focus on agile methodologies
- Managingproject scope, timelines and deliverables
- Ensure projects are delivered on time and within scope and contractual requirements
- Exceptional project management skills with sound commercial/contract management expertise
- Experience in contract scope management and change order negotiation
- Strong understanding/qualifications in project management
- Proven experience in technology projects and digital transformations
- Ability to deliver in complex, fast moving environments
- Strong focus on project governance and risk management
- Natural facilitator/project lead with impeccable interpersonal skills
- Strong eye for detail and demonstrated skill for gathering and evaluating information
- Experience working up to C-level
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated
- Seeking clear and exciting career path and rewarding, growth culture
- A focus on personal and professional development for every member of the team
Interested? We’d love to hear from you! Email email@example.com
Customer Success Manager (HR3, Melbourne)
Seeking a talented passionate Customer Success Manager to help our customers achieve their goals with our technology
Are you an account manager or customer success manager passionate about delivering Employee management solutions and looking to take your career to the next level?
Look no further, HR3 is a leading provider of employee management software solutions in Australia.
Our ideal candidate is passionate about solving customer problems with the use of technology and building strong relationships both internally and externally. You would also have a great attitude, infectious energy, outstanding organisational skills and constant drive to grow with the company.
Required skills and experience
- Love talking to customers, naturally curious and focused on identifying their pain points and how we can solve them
- Have an exceptional phone manner and easily build relationships with customers
- Excited about new technology with strong technical aptitude
- Process driven
- Excellent time management, organisational and multi-tasking skills as well as the ability to manage large amount of customer’s requests
- Open to learn and use multiple internal systems (Office Suite, CRM, etc.)
Interested? We’d love to hear from you! Email your CV and resume to our team at firstname.lastname@example.org or apply today through SEEK.
Want to work for an exciting ASX listed Tech Company working with some of the best education and employment providers in the country?
This is an incredible opportunity for a bold, enthusiastic individual to work in an exciting high-growth tech space with unique and accelerated career opportunities.
Some of the perks of working here:
- Clear and exciting career path
- Fantastic culture
- A focus on personal and professional development
Are you a technology sales representative or client success specialist, passionate about SaaS and the Education sector and looking to take your career to the next level?
We have big plans, and we need talented people to help us transform the education industry.
Our ideal candidate is passionate about solving client opportunities/challenges with the use of technology and building strong relationships both internally and externally. You would also have a great attitude, infectious energy, outstanding organisational skills and constant drive to grow personally and within the organisation.
- Build long-lasting relationships with new and existing clients and constantly seek out ways to exceed their expectations
- Your primary goal is retention, so driving product utilisation and engagement through an intimate understanding of your client’s business is key
- Grow your client spend by identifying and managing opportunities and all the commercial aspects of the sales process for existing clients, including cross-selling, expansion, up-selling and renewals
- Identify clients’ needs and challenges and coach clients on how to best utilise our systems
- Handle a large amount of incoming sales and account inquiries from new and existing clients via telephone and email
- Pro-actively manage a sizeable portfolio of clients based across Australia
- Build account strategies for your new and existing clients and establish an ongoing partnership by developing success plans for clients that outline their critical success factors, metrics for success, potential issues, and provide recommendations.
- Partner closely with other cross-functional team members to translate client business needs and product requirements into new solutions for clients.
- Minimum 2+ years working in a phone-based sales / account management capacity, at a technology company, or Education Provider.
- Track record of achieving Sales KPI’s and be highly numbers focussed (# calls, # renewals, # opportunities, etc)
- Strong ability to grasp new things quickly – industry, product, technology, etc.
- Ability to demonstrate products with focus on solving real-life problems and highlighting key benefits
- First class organisational skills
- Self-starter and willingness to work as a part of a small, dedicated and professional team
- Negotiation and objection handling skills
- Diplomacy, tact, and poise under pressure when working through client issues.
- Can-do attitude
- Prior experience in Education sector or in a SaaS business is highly desirable
Work at ReadyTech
Create, collaborate and grow as part of our friendly team of talented innovators. Pursue something that actually matters while being encouraged to achieve your potential and being rewarded for your contribution.
Immerse yourself in the fast-changing world of education and employment technology as part of a company with the soul of a start- up and the stability of an industry leader
Help build new systems, services and approaches to client problems as part of the visionary team behind the software that is shaking up the world of study and work for the better
Work with a team of genuine professionals who bring together diverse skill sets, backgrounds and experiences to bring out the best in technology and in each other
Learn, experiment and grow in a company with a track record of talent development and promotion and a culture designed to cultivate individual talent and potential
Be rewarded with competitive remuneration and- non financial benefits that are commensurate with working in one of Australia’s most progressive tech companies
Life at ReadyTech
Feel like a human being as part of a culture that thinks our work matters and you do too. Bring your whole self to work, be flexible and have fun in an environment that supports you to make the most of your time at work.
Earn regular refresh days and take advantage of a mature approach to flexibility that brings work practices up to date with today’s modern and mobile technology.
Make coming to work fun by joining our team in everything from casual lunchtime ping pong and indoor soccer to special events and charity efforts.
Thrive and feel valued as part of a diverse and inclusive workplace that recognises and rewards the efforts of individuals of all backgrounds and persuasions.
Work in brand new, modern offices designed to make coming to work feel more like home while making productivity and collaboration more enjoyable.
Make a genuine difference to the lives of the people you touch through technology that helps Australians achieve more meaningful lives through education and employment.
Community at ReadyTech
Contribute to the world around you as part of a team that values community and puts these values into action. Feel good about how your workplace nurtures the communities in which we live and work, and play your own role in helping to extend our impact in your areas of interest.