Your future starts now
At ReadyTech, we’re always thinking about what the future of work means for our clients. For our team, that means living that future right now, with a workplace culture that puts people at the very centre of what we do.
Project Manager – IT Project Contract Manager (JobReady, Sydney)
Full Time Permanent Role
$140k to $160k + Superannuation
ReadyTech (ASX:RDY) is a leading provider of mission-critical people management software for educators, employers and facilitators of career transitions.
We provide modern, cloud-based technology in the exciting environments of EdTech and HRTech.
This role is based at the ReadyTech HQ in Pyrmont.
Right now, we’re growing fast and we need an experienced IT Project Manager to join our Delivery Team.
We have a lot of exciting projects in flight. Think significant technology implementations/digital transformation, development delivery and other discreet projects across tertiary education including leading universities.
The role is about working closely with clients, internal Product Managers/Owners and the Delivery Team – and managing contract requirements/scope and ensuring teams are aligned accordingly.
Things move fast, so you need to care deeply about the detail and ensure project governance with internal and external stakeholders is maintained at all times. You will:
- act as the primary contact between all project stakeholders to provide guidance on all aspects of the project lifecycle
- define and implement a successful delivery process with an overriding focus on agile methodologies
- Managingproject scope, timelines and deliverables
- Ensure projects are delivered on time and within scope and contractual requirements
- Exceptional project management skills with sound commercial/contract management expertise
- Experience in contract scope management and change order negotiation
- Strong understanding/qualifications in project management
- Proven experience in technology projects and digital transformations
- Ability to deliver in complex, fast moving environments
- Strong focus on project governance and risk management
- Natural facilitator/project lead with impeccable interpersonal skills
- Strong eye for detail and demonstrated skill for gathering and evaluating information
- Experience working up to C-level
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated
- Seeking clear and exciting career path and rewarding, growth culture
- A focus on personal and professional development for every member of the team
Interested? We’d love to hear from you! Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Established in 2010 and part of the Australian Stock Exchange-listed ReadyTech, Esher House is now arguably the world’s largest behavioural science specialist focused solely on the education and employment sectors. We provide government subcontractors with evidence-based assessments and interventions to help return jobseekers to work, improve apprenticeship completions and reduce student drop-out.www.esherhouse.org
We achieve this by harnessing technology as well as knowledge from proprietary research, behavioural science, data analytics and controlled pilots to devise ways of truly delivering world-leading outcomes for government initiatives. In short, we substantially improve the return-on-investment for the public purse. Whilst there is a lot of language involving disruptive technologies, big data and so on, this really is about delivering very human outcomes and helping to build better lives.
The Account Manager will be the principal point of contact for our partner clients, ensuring that they understand and are delighted when using our solutions. The role is based in Pyrmont, Sydney but there will be travelling required.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Scheduled contact with our partner clients to support, consult and grow accounts.
- Provision of usage reports, analysis of usage, dissemination of best practice, tips and ‘Good News’
- Some data analytics capability.
- Point of contact for system queries and creation of online users.
- Face-to-face and online training in using our tools and coaching techniques, including refresher and induction training.
- Responding to client queries in a professional and timely manner.
- Liaising with our technical development team to constantly enhance services.
- Helping with client newsletters and communications.
- Having a resilient, conscientious, autonomous and contagious enthusiasm to meet key performance indicators.
- High levels of social intelligence: able to forge relationships with high-level decision-makers, whilst appreciating jobseeker, student and case manager perspectives.
- Developing and executing marketing strategiesthat demonstrate our value to partners.
- You have a love of learning and innovative nature…but find joy in explaining complex things simply.
- Have you delivered collaborative sales or account management results?
- Are you confident with IT systems?
- Are you a results-driven person with a passion to help others?
- Have you delivered engaging training?
- Do you have an interest in psychology, behavioural science?
- Do you know what logistic regression is?
- Are you resilient and adaptable with a can-do attitude?
- Do you have excellent verbal and written skills?
- Some knowledge of employment services, apprenticeships and/or FE would be beneficial.
If so, we want to hear from you! We are looking for a self-motivator with initiative and a demonstrated ability to work unsupervised. Thank you for reading this far. If this describes you, please submit:
- your résumé
- a brief cover note stating your eligibility for the role, and
- a list of your top 5 strengths as identified by the free viacharacter.org strengths assessment
Interested? We’d love to hear from you! Email email@example.com
APPLICATIONS CLOSE 14th October 2019
Work at ReadyTech
Create, collaborate and grow as part of our friendly team of talented innovators. Pursue something that actually matters while being encouraged to achieve your potential and being rewarded for your contribution.
Immerse yourself in the fast-changing world of education and employment technology as part of a company with the soul of a start- up and the stability of an industry leader
Help build new systems, services and approaches to client problems as part of the visionary team behind the software that is shaking up the world of study and work for the better
Work with a team of genuine professionals who bring together diverse skill sets, backgrounds and experiences to bring out the best in technology and in each other
Learn, experiment and grow in a company with a track record of talent development and promotion and a culture designed to cultivate individual talent and potential
Be rewarded with competitive remuneration and- non financial benefits that are commensurate with working in one of Australia’s most progressive tech companies
Life at ReadyTech
Feel like a human being as part of a culture that thinks our work matters and you do too. Bring your whole self to work, be flexible and have fun in an environment that supports you to make the most of your time at work.
Earn regular refresh days and take advantage of a mature approach to flexibility that brings work practices up to date with today’s modern and mobile technology.
Make coming to work fun by joining our team in everything from casual lunchtime ping pong and indoor soccer to special events and charity efforts.
Thrive and feel valued as part of a diverse and inclusive workplace that recognises and rewards the efforts of individuals of all backgrounds and persuasions.
Work in brand new, modern offices designed to make coming to work feel more like home while making productivity and collaboration more enjoyable.
Make a genuine difference to the lives of the people you touch through technology that helps Australians achieve more meaningful lives through education and employment.
Community at ReadyTech
Contribute to the world around you as part of a team that values community and puts these values into action. Feel good about how your workplace nurtures the communities in which we live and work, and play your own role in helping to extend our impact in your areas of interest.